Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EDM 310 Class for 4/22/09

Class,

Today, we will take care of our most of our Foliotek requirements. We now have four of five podcasts up and I am going to submit the last one today. I appreciate everyone working hard and being patient this semester. It has been a real learning experience for all of us and I look forward to using what we have learned to make this course better and better in the future. Here is what I have planned for the remainder of the semester.

4/22/09 - Foliotek Requirements (Upload 4 of 5)

4/27/09 - Final Assignment (The assignment will be the last piece of the
Foliotek requirements)

4/29/09 - Last Day of Class (Finish all requirements that have not been completed,
If you have all of your requirements done by 4/27/09
then you will not have to attend this last class
meeting)

Thanks again and I will see you in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment