Monday, March 2, 2009

EDM 310 Class for 3/2/09

Class,

Today, we will work on our scripts for our podcasts. I have looked over your podcast topic requests and I have something that looks like this for groups. So far, I have been successful in putting everyone in a group with their first choice of topic. We were missing a few people last week and we will need to try and get them into groups. I have decided to make groups of three for the podcasts. You and your group will have the entire class period today to work on obtaining some facts for your script. On Wednesday, we will have a guest speaker, Jenelle O , come in and show you how to record MP3 files using Audacity. Let me know if you have any questions.

The groups look like this so far -

Group 1 - 9. Can YouTube be used as an educational tube? A discussion.

1. Cynthia Burnette
2. Jaclyn Hendrix
3. Tyler Smith

Group 2 - 1. My experiences with Blogging and how it could be useful to me as a teacher.

1. Katrice Hawkins
2. Kathy McAuliffe
3. Jennifer Williams

Group 3 - 8. Can Facebook be used as an educational tool? A discussion.

1. Brittany Canaan
2. Kayland Lamar
3.

Group 4 - Misc. Can Gaming be used as an educational tool? A discussion.

1. Chris Chambers
2. Caleb Scott
3.

Group 5 - 19. What I learned from “The Last Lecture of Randy Pausch.”

1. Heather Pearman
2.
3.

Group 6 - 33. Wikipedia. What are the positives and negatives of Wikipedia? Can Wikipedia be useful to students and educators? How and under what circumstances?

1. Rennard Lambert
2.
3.

We have one more student in the class and we might have to make a group of 4.

Think about it and I will see you in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment