Sunday, February 1, 2009

EDM 310 Class for 2/2/09

Class,

For Founder's Day the Dean has asked me to be available all day for guest speakers coming in since I am the College of Education's coordinator of technology. I will be setting up equipment in the COE as well as at Laidlaw Performing Arts Center. He told me I could get a sub for class but I talked to him and decided to make it a work day for your Google presentations. We will be working on them all week. You can work on it in class during the regular time or you can work on it on your own at home for Monday 2/2/09. There is not a new blog assignment and we will talk about the Google articles on Wednesday. If you have any questions I will be available Tuesday 2/3/09. I will be in and out of the COE tomorrow so if you see me and have a question just ask.

Thanks,
G.Tashbin

No comments:

Post a Comment